Thursday, September 06, 2007

Useless Crap

Here's a little snippet from Romero about Diary of the Dead (2007) - nothing new to fans who've been following the film's progress since inception - but fun nonetheless.

The Roots

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Here's another slice of fried gold. Have you ever wondered to yourself, "What would West Side Story (1961) be like if it was full of light-emitting zombies?" Well, wonder no more!



And another stupid quiz. *sigh* Yeah, they just seem to follow me wherever I go...

Which Horror Movie Are You?
The Craft
The Craft
You're whole life, you've felt different. You know you're different, and that is why you break away from the norm and don't give a shit what other people think about you. You're you, you're proud, you're a bit... weird might I say? but you're far more interesting than most people will ever percieve. Keep being yourself, whether people like it or not.

Take the quiz!
myYearbook.com

3 comments:

i am the diva said...

oh my god... west side zombie story?? sooo awesome.

Verdant Earl said...

I second the Diva. Way better than the original film.

Slyde said...

where have you been all my life?

a chick who is devoted to zombies.... i am officially in love...