Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Bad Blogger, Bad!

So, just to get down to it, I suck big time. Haven't written in awhile for a couple of reasons - poor excuses, really.

First off, got a job. Yipee.

Second, got engaged. Which is largely (apart from the whole love, committing to another person for the rest of your life) turning out to be Suckville, population: ME (and my affianced).

I know, not very horror-related.

I wanted the wedding to be on Halloween of next year, but my mom pitched a fit. So we compromised and the wedding will be November 1, 2008: All Saints Day. The wedding rehearsal will be on Halloween. I'm trying to add horror elements into the wedding - but not so much that it weirds people out. Each table, however, will be named after a classic horror movie. I've put my foot down about that. Any suggestions?

Enough wedding crap. I promise to start blogging again regularly (I have missed you all - even Eric, who demands that I post the obligatory Halloween post - how very trite of you! I kid, I kid.)

There is more to come and it will positively reek of awesome and wonderfulness. Maybe some pics of my Halloween grotesqueries to appease the masses.

Til then, hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right to apologize. WE OWN YOU. And don't forget it.

Congrats on the engagement though. Sorry it isn't going any better.